A Play Date with Layla...

BJ and I took the birthing class when I was pregnant with Anna Cate, and while it was super boring, I did make conversation with a nice gal from Iowa, Tiffany.  I somehow knew when she said a couple sentences with that sweet way about her, she was from my beloved Iowa, our "aunt" state as Daddy calls it.

Three years later, I ran into her again at Ballet Class and those girls in our belly the winter of 2006 became friends as we moms picked up on the last three years. Neither of us are doing ballet this year, but we've kept in touch and had such a delightful afternoon, sipping coffee, drinking wine, chatting, as we watched our girls play:

IMG_0507.jpg
and, among other things ....

Rock it out:
IMG_0501.jpg picture by batesking04

IMG_0503.jpg

Have an outside tea party...
IMG_0508.jpgIMG_0509.jpgIMG_0510.jpgIMG_0511.jpg


Play Doctor and Patient:
IMG_0513.jpg


IMG_0514.jpg
And hold real babies..
IMG_0515.jpg

It was splendid!

Comments

Tiffany A. Dybevik said…
Awww...you are sooo sweet, Sarah! We had a wonderful afternoon with you guys as well :) The pictures are awesome!
Whitney said…
I love the pictures of them "rockin' it out"! Too cute!